We can't wait to meet you!
At your initial consultation, you will receive a complete initial exam which will determine which treatment options are best for your specific needs.
SNAPSHOT OF YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULT:
- Review of your dental and medical history forms.
- Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine treatment options.
- Our team will work with you to create a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans.
- Once the initial consultation is completed, our fantastic front staff will schedule your first appointment, which generally takes about an hour.
If at any point during your initial consult you have questions or concerns, our team will be glad to address them and provide all the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you.
Before your visit
- To save time and get the most out of your initial consultation, please take a few minutes to fill out our New Patient Forms.
- You can fill them out online or print them out and bring them with you when you come to at your appointment at any of our four convenient locations.
You may have insurance coverage for orthodontics so click the button below to find the most common insurances. We will work with most if not all insurance so please call if you do not see your insurance listed.
- When scheduling appointments, please let us know what days and times work best for you and our staff will do our best to match that with our availability.
- If you're running late or need to reschedule, we ask that you let us know as soon as possible so we can do everything to accommodate you.