No two teen cases are the same, which is why Align Technology is constantly advancing its Invisalign digital treatment solutions. This allows our office to deliver a unique, customized teeth-straightening solution that’s more precise and keeps your teen moving forward.
Why might teens want Invisalign?
- Fewer Food Restrictions: Since the Invisalign trays are removable, you can generally eat whatever you want, as long as you take the trays out first! It is important to not eat or drink anything other than water with the trays in since that can damage the trays or cause cavities.
- No Broken Brackets: With traditional orthodontics, broken brackets happen occasionally, but with Invisalign, there are no brackets to break! Broken brackets can increase your number of visits and overall treatment time.
- Easier to Keep your teeth clean: Brushing and flossing around braces can be challenging, but with Invisalign brushing and flossing is the same as for those without braces!
- Less Noticeable: Invisalign can be removed for special social situations such as dances and dates. Making it a great choice for older teens who want to straighten their teeth without noticeable braces.
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.